We are looking for a Product Manager to scope out, design and build the technology platform that will drive Sugar’s credit check and financing process.
A Day in the Life
- Design end to end process for our three products
- Design financing process, loan management system and tracking.
- Building and developing process around credit checks (CreditSafe etc) of businesses, directors and UBOs
- Understanding of customer journey and required UX/UI to minimise onboarding time and hassle.
- Ability to work closely with founders and tech team to build and design a scalable fully automated platform
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a product owner at a fintech business
- Deep knowledge of lending processes and how to automate them
- Understanding of credit checks, KYC/AML regulations and solvency tests
- Familiarity with transaction monitoring / core banking products
Nice To Have
- A person with experience of designing and building financial technology platforms, especially within the lending space.
- Someone with a high degree of technology expertise to understand how best to automate and build serverless platforms.
- Someone with unique knowledge of how to automate credit checks, and solvency analysis for customers. Direct experience of working and integrating with Plaid, Codat, Modulr, CreditSafe or similar platforms.
- Work Smart: results count, facetime doesn’t. Balance work and life and make sure you’re productive. Don’t miss a deadline, but don’t miss your kid’s nativity play or your new sofa delivery either.
- Aim high: make sure you offer your very best to your clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- Be Open: communicate openly and effectively. Slack and email are fine, but we prefer to talk, work out together, grab lunch or a beer.
- Competitive salary plus equity options
- 25 days holiday plus all UK Bank Holidays
- The office is shut between Christmas And New Year
- Flexible working
- Home Office Kit – whatever you need to be comfortable
- Your birthday off for your own fun and cake
- A subscription to Headspace, Calm, Centr etc (something for your mental health)
- Friday lunch in the office plus regular social events (returning post-COVID)
- Early finish on the final Friday of each month
- High level of autonomy and support from a highly ambitious and motivated team
Get in touch: Please send your CV and a cover note to email@example.com
Sugar is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.APPLY NOW