We are looking for someone to manage all of our marketing activities, build our brand, manage our social channels, generate leads and raise awareness of Sugar
A Day in the Life:
- This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for all of Sugar’s marketing activities and all channels including the website, blogs, content, social and newsletter
- You will be responsible for developing the Sugar brand, ensuring consistent use of the Sugar brand guidelines across all media.
- As well as upgrading our marketing collateral, you will manage all of our digital marketing presence on Google and LinkedIn.
- You will also build and PR campaigns, coordinate our presence and sponsorship at industry events and manage partnerships .
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a content marketing role
- Games or App or Tech Expertise is important
- Highly motivated, hardworking self-starter who shares the Sugar vision
- Content Marketing background (within games/apps/fintech is an added bonus)
- Strong creative and content driven skills
- Ability to work closely with the tech and sales teams to build and scale our marketing efforts.
- Experience in a similar environment, preferably within games/apps who has successfully managed the marketing function in a start-up
- Developing our brand strategy and building a plan for lead generation
- Owning the website development, and creating content for the blog, website, social channels and newsletter
- Developing and delivering a PR strategy
- Owning all marketing collateral and working with partners to maximise relevant exposure
- Running our sponsorship and presence at industry events and talks
- Work Smart: results count, facetime doesn’t. Balance work and life and make sure you’re productive. Don’t miss a deadline, but don’t miss your kid’s nativity play or your new sofa delivery either.
- Aim high: make sure you offer your very best to your clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- Be Open: communicate openly and effectively. Slack and email are fine, but we prefer to talk, work out together, grab lunch or a beer.
- Competitive salary plus equity options
- 25 days holiday plus all UK Bank Holidays
- The office is shut between Christmas And New Year
- Flexible working
- Home Office Kit – whatever you need to be comfortable
- Your birthday off for your own fun and cake
- A subscription to Headspace, Calm, Centr etc (something for your mental health)
- Friday lunch in the office plus regular social events (returning post-COVID)
- Early finish on the final Friday of each month
- High level of autonomy and support from a highly ambitious and motivated team
Get in touch: Please send your CV and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sugar is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.