We are looking for someone to manage all of our marketing activities, build our brand, manage our social channels, generate leads and raise awareness of Sugar
- This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for all of Sugar’s marketing activities and all channels including the website, blogs, content, social and newsletter
- You will be responsible for developing the Sugar brand, ensuring consistent use of the Sugar brand guidelines across all media.
- As well as upgrading our marketing collateral, you will manage all of our digital marketing presence on Google and LinkedIn.
- You will also build and PR campaigns, coordinate our presence and sponsorship at industry events and manage partnerships .
The Ideal Person
- Highly motivated, hardworking self-starter who shares the Sugar vision
- Content Marketing background (within games/apps/fintech is an added bonus)
- Strong creative and content driven skills
- Willing to take on a new challenge within a fast growing and nimble start-up, to explore areas they are challenged by, and make calculated decisions
- Ability to work closely with founders and tech team to build and scale our marketing efforts.
- Experience in a similar environment, preferably within games/apps who has successfully managed the marketing function in a start-up
- Developing our brand strategy and building a plan for lead generation
- Owning the website development, and creating content for the blog, website, social channels and newsletter
- Developing and delivering a PR strategy
- Owning all marketing collateral and working with partners to maximise relevant exposure
- Running our sponsorship and presence at industry events and talks
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a content marketing role
- Games or App or Tech Expertise is important
- Fintech experience nice to have but not essential.
- Competitive salary plus equity options
- 25 days holiday (plus additional holiday between Christmas And New Year)
- Smart Working
- Your birthday off for your own fun and cake
- Friday takeaway for lunch