We are looking for an energetic and superbly organised right hand person to the CEO. You will be working directly alongside him and take the lead on people, culture and special projects
A Day in the Life
- Managing and helping to deliver critical projects and the business roadmap
- Responsible for building our culture and community
- Partnering with our recruiters to grow our team and managing our people processes
- Be the CEO’s eyes and ears across the business
- Preparing internal and external presentations
- Ensuring smooth communications between the CEO and the rest of the business to execute high level strategies
- Managing the team’s diaries, attending meetings, taking minutes and ensuring actions are completed.
- 5-10 years experience in a high growth startup or top tier management consultancy
- Superb organisational and communication skills with very high attention to detail
- Proven track record of consistently hitting deadlines, working efficiently and to an exceptionally high standard
- Confident and experienced working with peers, senior colleagues and investors
- Ability to build strong internal and external partnerships
- Able to disagree and commit with a strong opinion
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion
Nice To Have
- Fintech or gaming experience
- Experience with VC backed companies
- Strong presentation skills
- Helped scale a business from scrappy startup to established industry leader
- Work Smart: results count, facetime doesn’t. Balance work and life and make sure you’re productive. Don’t miss a deadline, but don’t miss your kid’s nativity play or your new sofa delivery either.
- Aim high: make sure you offer your very best to your clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- Be Open: communicate and give feedback openly and effectively. Slack and email are fine, but we prefer to talk, work out together, grab lunch or a beer.
- Competitive salary plus equity options
- 25 days holiday plus all UK Bank Holidays
- The office is shut between Christmas And New Year
- Flexible working
- Home Office Kit – whatever you need to be comfortable
- Your birthday off for your own fun and cake
- A subscription to Headspace, Calm, Centr etc (something for your mental health)
- Friday lunch in the office plus regular social events (returning post-COVID)
- Early finish on the final Friday of each month
- High level of autonomy and support from a highly ambitious and motivated team
Get in touch – Please send your CV and a cover note to email@example.com
Sugar is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.